Thursday, September 29, 2005

Peaches for Teachers


For some strange reason this woman is not a goddam superstar. So i will promote her senseless. BUY THIS CD. It is 3 years old and should be a classic. Peaches worked as a babysitting slave also....respect babe. Hope those kids are all sporting camel toes like you.

So if anyone is going to get me into an excercise regime its this lady and my mate Sez. Together we are compiling a list of songs for imix to jog too. So far featured are Hole, NIN, Faith no More, Peaches and Basement Jaxx. The longer the list the longer I work out, and the longer we take to get a decent list the longer I prolong the excercise regime. Please add any suggestions......
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger AdZ said...

Fuck the Pain Away - Peaches
Head like a Hole - NIN
Violet - Hole
Good Luck - Basement Jaxx
Digging the Grave - Faith No More
Beautiful People - Marilyn Mansun

7:53 AM  
Blogger AdZ said...

thanks wiz, the girls next door( to Finland that is will be a great addition) now to find the Russian version....

9:06 AM  
Blogger AdZ said...

Nas Ne Dagonyat
I can now imagine myself being chased by a vodka marinated truckie on icy roads as I jog...

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home