Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bring on the Christmas spirits.

Ok, I think I am already over the Christmas period The thought of guiding 30 kids through Chritmas craft activities, writing cards and dealing with pushy shoppers already makes me want to ship of somewhere warm. If I have to act excited about explaining that "yes, we do have Christmas in the summer" one more time I am going to blow.

I think my delayed trip to Sydney is the cause of this cynical behaviour. So I have decided to fight fire with fire. So send any cynical, dark, sarcastic recommendations my way. For those of you wishing to take the journey in the opposite direction of Christmas cheer I can point you towards Santaland Diaries by David Sedaries and the film Bad Santa. This I feel is the only antidote to bring balance back to the force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home