Friday, December 16, 2005

Tales of the Affairs









So its friday night and I am home alone with a bottle of cheap Chardonnay, Strangeways Here We Come on the stereo and unlimited blogspace.

I was recently thinking about finding a copy of Tales of the City to calm over all the violence and yuckiness of this week and was wondering what ever happened to Michael '"mouse" Tolliver aka Marcus D'Amico from Armistead Maupin's Tales of the City.

Well the mystery has been solved. He is still typecast even after not reprising the role in More and Further Tales of the City, and has been appearing in a UK soap Family Affair, which my dear old flatty was addicted to. Yes Yvette I'm talkin ta you.

Girlfriend in a coma time. la la la la la la la baby goodbye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my lord mr adam, I always wondered what Mouse was up to...
thank you.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home