Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ringleader of the Tormentors

















Last Night I Dreamt that somebody loved me and they did. This person also managed to get me a ticket to see my longtime idol Morrissey at the cable Factory in Helsinki last night. Morrissey has stood me up before back in 1991 when he claimed to be still ill, however, managaed to find time to entertain some Japanese fans. I sobbed with my friends who had spent countless dollars derived from retail and fastfood hell jobs to purchase gladioli. One friend even shaving MOZ into the back of her head. So Mel, Wiz, Nellie and Zoe kudos to you.

So Moz no hard feelings mate and thanks for putting on an awsome show last night. I nicked all these photos from some girlfiend from flickr who had the technology to capture the evening. Thanks luv.




http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiltteri/sets/72057594097903307/

3 Comments:

Blogger nellie said...

mozzaaaaaaaaaaaa!
well, it's about bloody time he made up for breaking your heart. good lad. which smiths songs did he play?
xx

3:15 PM  
Blogger AdZ said...

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / Still Ill / You Have Killed Me / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Reader Meet Author / I Have Forgiven Jesus / I Will See You In Far-off Places / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Girlfriend In A Coma / Let Me Kiss You / Life Is A Pigsty / Baarikärpänen(intro)=>Trouble Loves Me / How Soon Is Now? / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / At Last I Am Born / Irish Blood, English Heart // Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

11:35 AM  
Blogger nadinita said...

Hey Adam!
I am seeing Eläkeläiset tonight! Do you know them...?
I find them pretty funny...
How r u?
XX00
Nadine

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home