Sunday, January 22, 2006

NO WIRE HANGERS

Well. What a lazy boy I have been neglecting my blog. It took a wonderful plug from Ms Wiz at Busting Out to entice my fingers back to the keyboard. So we are into January already and the year has already been crasy. Engagements, breeding, birthdays and moves to Oz all planned for the year ahead. Congrats to all those who need congratulating. My lordy.










Wiz also pointed out a lovely little site HEL LOOKS exposing the fashion of Helsinki. Something that I have taken for granted over the past few years, my fashion motto has been 'stay warm' , however, these lovers of fashion brave the cold and the ridicule and let their clothes speak for themselves. So Helsinkians thanks for all the visual treats you provide me with everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home